Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Filekutz October Challenge

Good morning
It's challenge time again over at Filekutz challenge blog.  LisaJane has a super collection of svg files ready to purchase in her shop and I hope I will inspire you to create a fun Halloween card.  Being a member of the DT really gets me into the Halloween spirit and her files are super cute.
In this selection you get the batty border
and the girl, kitty and pumpkin.
I chose to faux stitch around the batty border
and then I cut the girl file in 2 layers
I also cut the pumpkin out again in orange and 
added the Peachy Keen Everyday face.  I outlined the
entire cut with my gelly roll silver pens to give it sparkle
and added an orange bow to her bat hair.
The Happy Halloween was a sticker that I faux stitched
I love using silhouettes because they are so versatile

Now there are 2 different files on the challenge blog, so head on over there and choose which one you'd like to use and create a Halloween card and enter our challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, this looks great!!! I love your faux stitching on the vines!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say