Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Halloween Digitally

Happy Halloween

Today I wanted to share a quick post using MyMemories digital scrapbook software.  I tell you what...I am so in love with how quick and easy this is.

A few weeks back MyMemories gave us a freebie Halloween paper pack (so much fun to get free stuff and there is usually something weekly).  So I downloaded it and played around with it.  For the life of me I could not figure out how to get a picture onto the layout.  I'm just learning my digital software so I went onto their site and they have so many AWESOME video tutorials.  I cannot believe how well informed I am getting, hehehehe.  Here is the link to the video tutorial on how to use these types of papers if you have the software.  What, you don't have the software, but want it?  Well then hurry and run over to MyMemories and order the software and be sure to use my CODE STMMMS28873 this will entitle you to $10 off the software price and also gets you $10 worth of downloads.  Believe me, it's all well worth it.

So here is my layout.  This is a Halloween picture of my son a few years back.
This was so easy to create and I love how the journaling worked so well on the bottom of the layout also.  I am starting to really be able to journal more and more on these digital layouts which is also very important.  I do not like my own handwriting so most of my traditional layouts lack a lot of journaling.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout Brenda, love the mummy! I think your journaling here is great too, I don't like my handwriting either so I understand. Thanks for leaving such a nice note on my challenge entry today!

    Hugs! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! this looks fantastic...love it...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say