Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lasting Memories #59 "Tag your it"


Good morning again for another challenge at Lasting Memories.
This week's challenge has to do with tags...
Now I have to tell you, since I've received MY Memories digital software I have NOT done much traditional scrapbooking...I'm having so much fun with the software.  I promise, I will be showing off some traditional soon as I have a plan....but I just can't post the reason behind my (in)sanity quite yet.  So, I wanted to see how quickly and easily I could make a page adding some tags to it and this is what I came up with.
Isn't this just adorable.  I love how these packs coordinate so well.  This is the Fleur De Lis set and it's wonderful.  I am having so much fun experimenting and the one thing I've learned so far is experimentation doesn't cost a thing.  I did this layout in 3 different styles and love this one the best.  No waste of paper or embellishments, because that has happened to me.  Plus, I can scrapbook digitally while still watching the news...LOL.  I definitely cannot scrap traditionally while watching tv.

So I hope you've enjoyed my layout this week and hope to show you some more digital and traditional layouts.  Remember, if you are at all interested in going digital, I have this code 
                          STMMMS28873 and you can go here and use it to get 
$10 off and $10 worth of downloads.  



SO, I had a giveaway on my blog a few weeks ago and the winner never contacted me, so
do you want to try Digital Scrapbooking?  
There are a few rules though
1.  You need to go to MyMemories and check out their fun layouts and 
digital paper packs and then come back here and COMMENT which one you liked the best.  
DOING this will get you 1 entry.  Now for extra chances you can:
2.  Go to their Blog and become a follower
3.  Like them on Facebook
4.  Follow on Twitter
Now you do NOT have to do all of these things, but the more you do and comment telling me you've done each thing separately, the better the chances are for you to win it. 4 chances per person...
BUT if you post my giveaway on your blog, fb, twitter or any place you can think of and you come back here and comment telling me what you did, I will give you that MANY more entries, so it is completely up to you on how many chances you want

I will be announcing the winner OCTOBER 16th during my Lasting Memories challenge.

9 comments:

  1. wow! that is pretty cool. do you just print out the LO and stick them in a album? or do they stay on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty. love the digital scrapbooking. super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Brenda!! Love your choice in colors! You are showcasing this digital stuff pretty darn wonderfully!! Pretty layout!!
    Michele
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I LOVE this layout!! Do you know that I didn't even know it was digital til I came over here??? AWESOME!! :)

    Your LMDT Sister (and Bloggie-Land-Bestie -- hee hee),

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. Great color and has the feeling of dimension - doesn't appear digital.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this software FAB?! I love it and I agree with you - no mess, no fuss and no waste!! I haven't done any traditional as well since I got it, but we have a wknd retreat coming up in nov and I'll get back to traditional there!

    Love your LO this week, especially those dragon flies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple of your lo! It is my favorite color you know?!! Looks like you're having fun with the software! I'll have to try digital one of these days.
    xoxo Charity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Brenda those pictures are just too adorable! I love those curls! I'm really liking the digital stuff. One day I really will try it out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome digi! Your doing so good with it! Love your dragonfly! It's so easy to get hooked huh!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say