Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Festive Fridays 10-14

Good morning and welcome to another edition of Festive Fridays. If you are new to us, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy some wonderful Christmas Cards. Yes, I did say Christmas...Festive Fridays will be every other Friday with samples of Christmas cards. This way, you can be making your cards all year long and you will avoid the mad rush when you could be enjoying the Christmas Season. You should have just come from Amanda. If you stumbled upon this post you can go back to Terri and start at the beginning. There is also a complete list of the Festive Friday hop on the left sidebar under the Festive Fridays blinkie in case you get lost along the way.


I finally broke out my cricut and created this simple card using the Winter Wonderland cart.  I love adding words and this cart has some great "winter" words.  Now I know it's all about Christmas cards, but sometimes you need a card for someone who doesn't necessarily celebrate Christmas and this worked perfectly.
It's very simple, but that's the look I was going for
I cut the words out of some heavier vellum paper
and the snowflakes are glitter paper.
I hope you liked my Festive Friday card and hope to see you back in two weeks for another Christmas card.  We are down to a month and a half of Festive Fridays, so hurry up and get your cards made.  Now head on over to Angela and check out what she has for you.

7 comments:

  1. True, need to have some non-christmasy cards for the Christmas season. Came out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great festive Friday card, Brenda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great idea for a quick and easy card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so right - not everyone celebrates Christmas - great idea and great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make non Christmas cards. Love quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say