Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Late Breaking News

Good afternoon,


I just wanted to quickly share some late breaking news.  As most of you know I've been a guest designer over at Decorate to Celebrate for the last month.  DTC is a blog where we showcase decorations for lots of theme parties.  This have been fun to do and I thank Amy and Rhonda for asking me to help them out by spreading the word about it and also making some party decorations.  The blog consists of decorations for a themed party.  Other than invitations or place cards, no cards are allowed!!!  Well this morning I had another guest design spot and you find the post here.  Well, the late breaking news is I am now officially a Designer over there and now I will be for sure posting every two weeks...yeah!!!  So now I ask you to please hop on over to DTC and link up a party themed decoration.  

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Brenda!!! How exciting!!! I love DTC and now that I'm back again, I'll be back to visiting on a more routine basis again, so I look forward to seeing your wonderful projects.

    See you at your hop, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, but you better watch Amy.... you know what they say about her, lol. Are you ready for your big weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brenda!! I look forward to seeing more of your awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and i can't wait to work more together as Design Team mates!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Brenda! Love your creations and look forward to seeing lots more wonderful items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your promotion....now, get busy you have work to do!!! LOL Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, how fun for a party. TFS, great job at DTC. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Look forward to seeing your projects!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say