Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

and the winner from my Birthday Wishes blog hop is....

Welcome to the Birthday Wishes Winner announcement.  Thank you all for joining in on my hop.  I can say I did get a job for my birthday...yeah, actually the day before so I am pretty excited about that.  I'm so sorry I didn't get to the winner announcement yesterday, but I have been a bit under the weather for a couple of days and just had no energy for anything.  So without further ado...the winner is:



Eva said...

Happy birthday to you Birthday Girl Brenda!!! I love this idea and it is so cute and easy on the pocket book...Thanks for sharing this great idea.
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog
October 8, 2011 7:26 PM 


Email me your address at burffrau @ aol dot com with Birthday Wishes in the subject line and I will get your supplies out to you asap.


I start my new job tonight and am a bit nervous.  But make sure you pop over tomorrow as I am a guest designer over at Susan's tomorrow and can't wait to show you what I made.

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that you got a job and just before your birthday what a great gift!! Hope all goes well!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the win, this looks like a fun project. I will go email you now. Congrats on your new job and again Happy Birthday!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Brenda! I am so glad you got a job! Congrats to Eva.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say