Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Festive Fridays 10-28

Good morning and welcome to another edition of Festive Fridays. If you are new to us, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy some wonderful Christmas Cards. Yes, I did say Christmas...Festive Fridays will be every other Friday with samples of Christmas cards. This way, you can be making your cards all year long and you will avoid the mad rush when you could be enjoying the Christmas Season. You should have just come from Amanda. If you stumbled upon this post you can go back to Terri and start at the beginning. There is also a complete list of the Festive Friday hop on the left sidebar under the Festive Fridays blinkie in case you get lost along the way.

Wow, what a busy last 2 weeks I've had.  As most of you know I got a job, yeah, but it sure is breaking into my crafting time.  I think in total I've seen the inside of my craft room for maybe 4 hours in the last couple of weeks...it misses me.  Better yet, I miss it!!!  Since I do not have any regular hours at work meaning like an 8 to 5 it's hard for me to try to get on some kind of schedule.  I work any days of the week and times between 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. ugh.  Not fun I tell you, but at least I have a job again.  So with that being said I apologize for not being here so much, but I will continue my DT submissions and of course my " I want to do this" projects...LOL and here is my Christmas card for this week's Festive Friday.

Isn't she cute?  The cut is from Filekutz and you can find it here.  LisaJane's files are so easy to put together and since I also love bears (almost as much as elephants) I cannot wait to get the whole set for the holidays.  Since I am on the Design Team at filekutz I get to show you lots of things and using LisaJane's files is a treat in itself for me.  I've had a few ideas running through my head and hopefully I can have this idea transfer to a project for you soon.  I added a peachykeen face to the bear and then some bling to her shoes and her Christmas hat.  I cut out the package that was on the background paper and popdotted to her.  A simple tag to complete the card and you can have it done in a matter of minutes.  
Now also, don't forget that Filekutz has a new bi-monthly program starting and you can find all the details here and while you are there, sign up for her newsletter so you will be sure not to miss a thing she has coming up:

I hope you liked my Festive Friday card and hope to see you back in two weeks for another Christmas card.  November will be our last month of doing this and I can't believe we are almost done, but I know I have a great variety of cards this year to give a way.  Now head on over to Angela and check out what she has for you.

8 comments:

My favorites have this to say