Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

You are Loved (Shaker)

Good morning ... are you ready to shake again?


Today I am showing you one more card I made with the inspiration from Erika (a Getting Cricky DT-Sister) over at Crafty Sprouts.  If you missed the card I made the other day you can go here and view it.  I am also entering this card in her challenge.
Of course I used the Getting Cricky Food for Thought and Amazing You stamp sets.  I love how I can mix and match these sets.  Also, remember, for every stamp set you purchase, Kristal donates $1 to a charity.  That's another thing I love about these stamps.  I know my money is going to a worthy cause...

The SVG file is from Scrapping Table and her Love's Shaping collection.  It was a doily pattern and I just added the middle and made a Heart cut out for the shaker.  Pretty cool, huh?  I didn't have enough of these red beads, so I also added some white sequins and I think it turned out pretty decent.  The paper is from the The Paper Studio the So-So Sweet with glitter pack.  I love this paper and have used it for a lot of my cards.  The paper for the doily was a bit distressed and I really distressed the edges more with a nail file, added a ribbon out of my stash and there it is.  I hope you enjoy and head on over to Crafty Sprouts and enter her Shaker challenge.

One more day until vacation starts.  Right now we should be in MN somewhere and getting ready to hit the road for our family canoe trip.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card! I love the heart doily and the background paper. :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, This is so cute. I love the way you distressed the doily with a nail file. Great Idea!! Have fun on your family canoe trip!!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful shaker card, Brenda! I've never made one before -- I'll have to try one! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say