Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tooth Wobble Card

Good morning friends,

today I have a quick video and card to share with you.  I have been undergoing some major dental work and I wanted to make my dentist a card since I have another appointment today just to thank him for the amazing work he has done.

here is my video:

The cut file was an image I found on google and traced it into my SCAL.  I just don't know how I could live without my SCAL program.  If I don't have an image on a cricut cart, I can at least still use my SCAL program and make my own images.  The background paper is from EK Success, Over the Moon and it's almost the last bit of it.  This paper works so well for manly cards and I usually have trouble with them.  The flower is from Recollections and I only  have a few of those left also.  My stash is depleting just a tiny bit...now that I am unemployed I need to surely shop my stash.  I added a button to the center of the flower for dimension.  I also used the Peachy Keen face stamp from the Everyday Character set and the Amazing You stamp set from Getting Cricky. Now if you skipped over watching my video you might want to go back because this card moves.  I used a home made wobble to the sign and it's so darn cute.

I hope you liked my little card and video and hope to see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. You popped my bubble. I got so excited when I saw this cute little tooth (my brother is a dentist) but then I saw that you did it with SCAL which I don't have or know anything about. I'm going to have to check it out because I sure see a lot of people use it. Good luck with your appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, I love the wobbly part! Such a cute idea. Bet this card ends up displayed in his office for quite awhile. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing, it is too cute.
    hugs
    Deanne
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda
    That is such a cute card, I wish I had SoCal but I thought it doesn't work with the Cricut anymore?
    Becka
    Your DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Brenda...amazing. You did an awesome job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So dang cute Brenda. Gotta love those Wobbles. :-)

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I love your homemade wobbles.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say