Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lasting Memories #49 "Christmas in July"

Good morning fellow scrapbookers and guests,

Today is another Lasting Memories post and it's all about Christmas.  Seems like I've been doing a few Christmas posts lately...hahaha, guess that's why it's Christmas in July.

Here is a layout I did with the last Christmas family picture before my DD moved, boy am I behind on scrapbooking older stuff.  Now she and her family are back and I will have a new Christmas family pictures this year with grandchild.  So excited about seeing Miss Bella's face at Christmas time this year.  Last year she was too little to really understand Christmas so I am looking forward to that.
Austyn's shirt was sooo white and stood out too much in the picture,
so I used rubons and placed the sentiment right on the photo.
I like the way that turned out.
I hope you liked my layout, it was cricutless, but I have so many cutsie Christmas embellishments that I need to use up.  I have an entire box of miscellaneous tags, ribbons, stamps, etc.  I kinda like shopping my stash right now.

I hope I've inspired you to shop your stash and create a Christmas layout.  Then head on over to Lasting Memories and link up your Christmas layouts.  If you are anything like me, you probably have some older pictures you need to scrap anyway.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, what an awesome layout...very nice. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. Great job using a rub-on over Austyn's shirt. It totally looks planned. Nice job using your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Brenda! Of course your layout page is pretty!!! You always make everything pretty!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, your LO is wonderful again! I never would have thought to use garland on my LO, but it works so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the tinsel!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Brenda! Like your tinsel in the right corner. And wonderful idea on the rub-on on our son's shirt. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is great, love all the little details and Christmas touches like the tinsel!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say