Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom Monday

Good evening,

Well, I must say I was so happy to see some of you comment on my mom's wreath.  She, needless to say, was awed!!!  She said she hasn't gotten that many compliments in a long time.  So a great big thanks to all of you who commented.  Today she sent me another picture of a Spring wreath she made and that started the idea for me to feature her on Mondays.  I will be posting Mom Monday...she thought that was really super.  I did tell her however that she can't flake on me.  She needs to send me something each week that she created and I will post it here.  I don't care what it is...like I told you in my last post about her, she has a lot of crafting abilities and her fabulous cooking is to die for.  Maybe I can squeeze a few recipes out from her.  She does tell me all the time that she doesn't follow a recipe, she just goes with it...I can't figure that one out.  Anyway, so here is my mom's Spring wreath.  If you can, she would really love some blogging love and leave her a comment.

This is my favorite so far...love the colors, MOM.

As always, have a great day and god bless.

1 comment:

  1. Well it Monday Night at 11 pm and I'm getting ready to tuck my husband into jis bed and then I get 30 to 40 minutes by myself then I will go to bed. I need that long to take the long to release stress of taking care of a terminally ill love. Then off to bed.

    I want your mother to know that she did a wonderful job on that wreath. It is beautiful, and she can make me one. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
    want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say