Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

MIA and E-craft is in the House

Good Morning all -

Just a quick update why I haven't been here.  I am having some major dental work done, it's a long road, but it will be so worth it in the end...just hope the end is soon.  I even called in sick to work one day this week because of it and I never call in sick.  My craft room is being neglected and I am going through withdrawls...ugh.  I haven't even been on the puter much, missing bloghops, my favorite sites and my email is out of control.  I might just delete it and start over...nah.  Anyway, I am just asking you keep checking back and hopefully I will be on it again next week. 

I did get my E-Craft yesterday and I can't even get myself to set it up...wow, huh?  And it's Purple...YEAH!!!  I am hoping to have a tutorial for you next week early.  If you have any questions about the E-Craft, leave me a comment and I will try to add that in the tutorials.  Hope to see you all next week.  Oh, before I forget, DON'T you forget about Simply Sundays at Getting Cricky and here, of course.  We will be back in full swing this Sunday and it's gonna be Sew Fabulous.  hehehehe  Also, this Sunday I find out if I made the DT over at Lasting Memories.  Remember, even if I don't get on the DT, I will still be participating and hope to see some of you there also.  Okay, that's enough for now.  See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say