Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Special Announcement

Good Morning Crafters -

I would like to make an announcement: I am now one of the official Design Team members for Creative Paperclay. Woot, woot. This assignment is for 6 months and I am so excited to have been chosen. Terri Sproul is our Design Team Leader and she has some awesome ideas and is a wonderful instructor. Please go visit their blog and look for the other designers that are on the team with me; there is alot of creativity for sure.

I will mainly be showing you how to use Creative Paperclay for embellishments to use in your scrapbooking and card making. My postings as a Creative Paperclay Designer will post the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. My first postings are on May 10th and 24th, but please go to Creative Paperclay and become a follower over there also and meet all the designers. It would be great if you also liked them on Facebook.

I can't wait for you to come back on the 10th of May to see what I have in store for you. On my right sidebar there is an email subscription link for your convenience so you won't miss out on any of my postings. See you in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congratulations Brenda. I can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say