Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Let's Celebrate at Anything But a Card Challenge #50 with a Wedding

Good morning friends,

Today is a sad and happy day for me.

Sad, because today is the LAST installment of Anything But a Card challenge #50 CELEBRATE.  I've only been a design team member there for about a year now and as things progress the team has decided it's time to say goodbye.  I'm sad that we will no longer be together designing for such a great blog, but it's also understandable.

Happy, because I made something to share with you that is very dear to me.  My son is getting married in a month and I made their glasses and a vase for them to Celebrate their wedding.  I love glass etching and my Armour Etch gets used a lot!

Although I did not put a tutorial together for this, I'm sure you are familiar with Armour Etch and what it can do.  If not, please check out some of my previous posts and familiarize yourself with the ease of this product.

Birthday plate 

Bookmark

Jewelry Holder

Re-purposed Liquor bottle

Donation Plaque

Personalized Golf Glasses

Hot Cocoa Bottle

Butterfly Bottle

I guess I've made a few things, LOL and I haven't even blogged about all of them!

Anywhooooo, this is what I did for our current challenge.


I tried to make the words stand out a bit with the orange paper inside the vase.
Etching is very hard to photograph.


The vase will hold some peacock feathers at the table.


Although this may look a bit intimidating, using Armour Etch is a breeze.

I hope you've enjoyed my pictures and my post for out last challenge at Anything But a Card and PLEASE  join in for our last "celebration" challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you create.  Remember, there are only 3 rules.
1.  Create anything but a card
2. Follow the theme "Celebrate"
3. Have FUN!

As always, have a great day and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say