Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#cre8time - Take it or Leave it Menu


Hello crafties,

Just wanted to show off a Menu Plate I made last week.

Lately my grandbabies have stopped eating.  Well, not really, but they all have different tastes.  Today one will eat spaghetti and next week she won't.  One would eat macaroni and cheese at every meal.  The other one doesn't eat meat!  It drives me crazy sometimes.  Last week all three of them drove me absolutely crazy with their eating at the dinner table, EVERY NIGHT!  I just throw my hands up in the air!

Now although they can't read, I made a dinner plate plaque cutting some vinyl with my cricut.  Remember, me, the hoarder?  Yes, I have these black plates in my stash because someday I was going to do something with them.  Well, I guess someday was last week.

I vinyled the saying:
Today's Menu
Has two choices
Take it 
or 
Leave it

and burnished it to the plate.  Set it in a plate holder and now it sits proudly in my kitchen!  



Easy peasy and cost next to nothing.  I'm sure if I went to the home interior section of a store I would have spent at least $10 on something as simple as this.  I love being able to create for myself and others.


I hope you've enjoyed my little Menu sign and would love if you left me a comment.

As always, have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say