Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clothes Hangers revamped

Good morning

This is a quick post about some clothes hangers I recently saw on twitter through Tip Junkie.

I made these for my daughter and her hubby to hang in their bathroom.  All I did was took two wooden clothes hangers and painted them red.  I got this tribal file from SVG Cuts here and cut it out of vinyl.  I also cut His and Hers out of vinyl and then applied them to the wooden hangers.  So you hang them upside down and turn the hanger part outwards so you can use them as a hook.  Pretty cool huh?

I really like the way they turned out and so does my daughter and son-in-law.  So I guess that's all that matters. 

1 comment:

  1. Another awesomely creative project. What a great, though simple idea. And they look great too. I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say