Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

Robin's Nest DT

Good morning all
I DID IT!!!  I am one of the newest members of the Robin's Nest Design Team and am I over joyed.  There was a call out about a month ago for various positions.  They were looking for scrapbookers, (I do that) and card makers, (and I do that) and altered artists (and I do that also) and an International Team (I can't do that)  LOL.  I applied for the altered artist position using some of the papers I had won and I also made a necklace pendant.  If you missed the post you can see it here.  My first project will be on the 20th of January, a little over a month from now, so please keep checking back to see what I've gotten myself into.  

Until next time, have a great day and God Bless.



2 comments:

  1. Wahooooooooooooooooooooo Brenda!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Look forward creating with you at TRN!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say