Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge

the design challenge is over and i didnt make it but that is ok.  i enjoyed making it and its something that got me thinking outside the box.  i used some techniques i normally dont.  i will have a tutorial on it in the next couple of weeks.

i probably wont be posting anything for a week because i will have my grandbabies staying with me for a week.  they are three and seven months, so i will have my hands full for sure.  i might have to put up some pictures though.  we will see.

sorry i have nothing to show this week, but i have lots of ideas in my head and boy is it full, and i have something special planned for a very special friend i have recently made.  i cant wait to share that with you.

as always, have a great day and god bless.

2 comments:

  1. Brenda,
    darn it! You would have been an amazing dt member--you are so energetic and kind!
    I hope you have a wonderful visit--and I'll be looking for your new ideas--next week or two!

    All the best-
    kandrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Free files, Tutorials,
    Reviews, Projects, Ideas & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new button girl! that is absoluetly AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say