Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Remelted bracelette

Good morning crafties,

Today I am here to show you a quick tutorial using the Amazing Remelt.  I just love the remelt because if it doesn't work out the way you want you can always remelt it and try again.  No waste!  PERFECT!

I started out with a coin I had found and created a mold using the Amazing Remelt.  You can watch a quick video HERE to see what it's all about.


I usually try to make a couple of mold at one time, but today I am showing you what I did with the coin on the left side of the mold.  I also added some Alumilite Gun Powder Metal to the mold and pour a mixture of Amazing Casting Resin with Alumilite Black Dye to the mold.  Right before it is set up, I added a snap to the resin that will harden around it.  You can see another bracelet I made using this technique HERE.


Then using my punch I added the snapped resin piece to a leather strap.


and here is my bracelet.  Now, I have to admit the piece didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I do like the odd texture it has. I rubbed some gold rub n buff over the top and am actually happy with the outcome.  Also, this is the beauty of the Amazing Remelt, if you don't like it just REMELT the mold and try again.


I hope you enjoyed my remelt tutorial today and would love for you to leave a comment telling me what you would use the remelt for.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say