Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Amazing Remelt to stamps

Good morning friends,

today I want to show you how I came up with a project by accident.

Not too long ago Amazing Crafting Products came out with a new product called Amazing Remelt.  This is such a neat product.  It does however come in this giant container and I didn't like the idea of remelting it each time I wanted to use just a little.  So I decided to melt the entire container and pour it into some ice cube trays so that I could just pull out a bit at a time to melt to create my molds.


Now whenever I want to create a mold I can pull the right amount out to melt.


So while getting ready one morning I pulled the cap off of my deodorant and saw that the inside had a unique shape.  Of course my mind started spinning...could I actually make something from this? 


I pulled my remelt out and poured my "mold"  You can see I also created a cup from my Amazing Mold Putty.  The remelt does get warm and in using the mold putty cup I can just peel it out when I am done.




Loved it


Then I cut the inside out and made another mold.  
Now you are probably wondering what I was going to do with these?
Well ....


I created a stamp and using various other pieces I created some more stamps.  
See #2 and #4 are the stamps I created using the deodorant cap.
#1 and #6 were the pieces from the ice cube trays.
#3 and #5 were created from a breast cancer medallion I had made a while back.

I can't wait to use my "new" created stamps to make up some cards.

I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial today and leave me a comment telling me what unique item you would mold to create a custom made stamp.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say