Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Black and White Headband

Good morning

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter.  I will be busy taking down Easter cards at my stores and putting up the rest of Mother's Day and Graduation.  I'm not sure how much time I will have for crafting this week, so I thought I'd share a quick tutorial of a headband I made a while back.

I started out with a clear round stone
Found some black and white paper in my stash 
Glued the paper to the stone using my Diamond Glaze 
and attached that to a resin piece from my stash (one of my goals to use up what I have, but I seem to be adding more and more each time I caft because...)  When I am creating resin pieces I usually have too much mixed up and pour miscellaneous pieces.  This happened to be a piece I had created a LONG time ago and painted it black and white.  I sealed the piece with the Amazing Clear Cast Resin.  I then glued the piece to a headband using my E6000 and clamped it for about 24 hours. 
I added some black and white ribbon and a pearl to the resin piece and those same pearls to the other side of the head band to keep balance. 
I am loving this piece. 
My bear had to be my model since I didn't have anyone at home to model for me.  He didn't complain too much...hehehehehe 

I hope you enjoyed my headband today and as always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say