Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paper Secrets 3

Good day,

Another layout for the challenge over at Paper Secrets.  As you know I am entering a contest over there and each week we are given an assignment for a layout.  I really don't care if I win the contest, it's just helping me to do more layouts that I should have done a long time ago.  If you participate and follow the guidelines you advance to the next week.  We started with 27 and 22 moved onto this week.  I will keep updating you as I go along.  Who knows, I might not be able to participate one week and then I am out, but until then, I am scrapping my butt off, (they used a different word, but my blog is family friendly...hehehe).

This week's sketch:

We were to use 5 of the following 10 items
ribbon
glitter/stickles/microbeads
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners
border punch
stamping
altered or raw chipboard
mist
bling or pearls

These are pictures of  me and Bella when I went and stayed with my DD and family for 3 weeks in Colorado after she was born.  She was 2 weeks old in these pictures.  I swear she was smiling in that picture.  Let me know what you think of my layout.  I love comments.

Oh wait, tomorrow is a start of a special three day post, make sure you come back.  There might even be blog candy involved.



2 comments:

  1. Hello, Brenda!!! I hope, finally, I can leave a comment!

    Have missed you, and I think your layout is a winner even if you don't win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special layout Brenda. It's beautiful. Congratulations on keeping up with the weekly challenges. I love all the detail in this page. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say