Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Make Your Own Luck



Good Morning crafties,
I've been playing along over at Simon Says Stamp Blog for a little while now and this last week their Wednesday Challenge was about making tags.  I'm so excited about playing with paper again and I think my tag might be a lucky one  :)

This was super simple to create.
I used glossy photo paper as my tag and "stamped" the background with 
Butterscotch and Lemon Alcohol Inks.
Then I cut out a four leaf clover using my cricket three times and embossed it with tiny circles embossing folder and distressed the clover.  I added some green stickles to the top layer and added a celtic brad to the center.  
The horseshoe I made using my Amazing Clear Cast with Flo Green Dye and lightly stamped it with the same colors of the alcohol ink.  I also added two brads to the top.
I printed the "Make Your Own Luck" and then cut it out as a banner with my cricut and added some stickles to it also.  
Adding some tinsel and four leaf clover wire to the tag completes it. 
I hope you like my lucky tag.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say