Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

Butterfly keys dancing with Amazing Casting Products

Good morning friends

I love perusing Pintrest and sometimes I find something that I want to make immediately.  Sometimes I have what I need on hand and sometimes I have to punt.  This is one of those times.

This is what I found on Pinterest:
Decorate with winged keys.

And this is what I made:



I started with my molds of keys that I made using my Amazing Casting Products.  I love keys!!!


I made my very lightweight keys.


Then I hot glued my butterfly wings to the keys


all different shapes ...


... and sizes


I tied fishing line to the keys and 
to an old embroidery hoop


I even glued some of the butterflies around the embroidery hoop


I love Pinterest, but I don't always make what I find 
exactly the way I saw it!  I like putting a spin on my project.

I hope you've enjoyed my version of the butterfly keys.

Thanks for looking and I hope you leave me a comment.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say