Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Faux Feather Earrings



Good day! First off, I want thank Susan for inviting me back to show off some projects I've been making since leaving the Amazing Mold Putty Design Team. I was one of the original designers for Amazing Crafting Products and loved every minute of it.


My feather earrings were inspired by some I saw on Pinterest and I invite you to head over to the Amazing Mold Putty Blog and see how these beauties were created.  Please leave a comment on their blog and be sure to check out all the other wonderful things the team members have created.

I will be back in a few days with some new inspirations.


2 comments:

  1. Brenda - so glad to have you back with Amazing Crafting Products! You projects are so inventive and in this case STUNNING!!! These earrings are red-carpet worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Brenda! Gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say