Followers

Monday, November 30, 2015

Get Creative Challenge #29 Holiday Theme with Sami Stamps

Good morning crafties.

Today I am showing you a quick card I made using a digi stamp from SamiStamps for the Get Creative #29 challenge.  I fell in love with this little guy as soon as I saw him.  I have a special person in mind for this card.


I recently purchased some copics and I'm getting used to them.  I still don't blend very well, but I think he turned out pretty cute.  I also got some washi tape and I tried pulling it all together with that.  I'm not sure I like the transparency of it though.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Make sure you head on over to the Get Creative Challenges Blog and see all the cute cards everyone made.

Until next time, thanks for coming!

1 comment:

My favorites have this to say