Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hope bottle

Good morning friends,

today I want to show you a project I made for a special friend of mine.  Pam was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 months ago.  I created this for her and here is what I did:

I wanted to give a little "Hope" in her life.

While garage saling this summer I found a baggie of these type setter tiles.  LOVE the price even more!

I used my Amazing Mold Rubber from the Amazing Casting Products line and recreated the entire alphabet.
You can view a video HERE to see how to use this Amazing product.

Then I used my Alumidust also by Amazing Casting Products and 
a fine paintbrush and highlighted the letters and the edging.

Then I mixed some of the Caucasian Dye with the Amazing Casting resin and poured my molds.
You can view a video HERE on this mixing preparation.

Here are my tiles!  Beautiful!

I had these wonderful glittery pink ribbons in my stash and glued one onto a chopstick.
Then I used my E6000 and glued my tiles onto the ribbon from top to bottom.

Love the look.

I added some flowers after I wrapped the bottle with a gray and pink variegated yarn.

She says she has it on her nightstand and when she wakes in the morning she says it gives her "HOPE"!

I hope you've enjoyed my project for today and as always have a great day and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Brenda! You can't beat a free bottle to upcycle and 50cent tiles. I'm sure your friend smiles each time she sees this <3


My favorites have this to say