Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flip Flop Jewelry

Good morning crafters,

Today I am going to show you how you can transform a simple plastic necklace into a one of a kind flip flop adornment.  What am I talking about?  Here follow me to this Amazing transformation.
I started out with these plastic necklaces thanks to Susan, our fearless leader. 
After I cut them apart and made my mold, (you can go here to see how to prepare your Amazing Mold Putty), I dusted them with the Alumidust that you can be purchased off the website.  Click the Alumidust link and it will take you directly to all the different colors they have. 
Then I poured my Amazing Casting Resin tinted with the Black Alumilite Dye directly into the molds (you can click this link to see mixing preparations).  Just before the resin is cured I placed these clip on earrings right into the resin and it works so as a bond.   
Here you can see the finished piece vs the plastic piece. 
Clip them onto your flip flops and you have some Amazing jewelry that you can change out with every outfit. 
I hope you've enjoyed my post today and can't wait to show you another project in the next few days.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say