Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bingo Thank You Card

Good afternoon guys,

I'm back with a quick and I do mean quick card I made for my BFF.  She still works at the Bingo hall where I used to work and gave me these bingo balls for a crafting project I want to do.  (I will be posting this at a later date).  After the balls are used for a month we swap them out for new ones and usually we toss the old ones so I knew this and asked for them.   I wanted to say thank you to her and what better way than with a Bingo Thank You Card!  Right after I started working at the Bingo Hall I came across this Bingo Cuddlebug folder and I HAD to have it.  I used it for a couple of cards for some of my players birthdays and such and now I get to keep using it as a Thank You card.

I am also entering this card over at Simon Says Stamp blog for their Challenge Wednesday.  This week it's all about Pearls.  So, I added some flat back pearls as accent to the work Bingo and as an accent to the "thank you" tag backed with some fake flowers.  I also distressed the "bingo card" itself a bit and highlighted a little with some black ink.  I'm really happy with the 5 minute card.

I hope you like my quicky card.  Not all cards need to take hours to make.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And now I have the song bingo in my brain, ha ha ha! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say