Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Waterbottles / Balloon Bouquet

Good day all -

I have just a quick post today.  I am sorry that I didn't post Tuesday...I didn't have a lot of time this week.  I wanted to quickly show you a project I did for my boys.  We all drink alot of water and my youngest takes a waterbottle to school every day.  We've gone through all types of different bottles until now.  They both wanted aluminum bottles and the other day, while shopping at my favorite store...yup, the Dollar Tree I found these cool green aluminum waterbottles.  Can you believe the Dollar Tree had these?  I've seen these at my local department stores for up to $15 and I got them for $1 a piece.  Gotta love that.  Anyway, my oldest son loves the energy drink Monster and his favorite color is green, how fitting.  LOL  My youngest son also likes the color green but he's into the Blue Angels and anything airplane related.  I used SCAL to cut out the M symbol for Monster and a Blue Angels silhouette.  I am so glad I bought SCAL, I love it.  The font was also cut on SCAL from my computer  So this is what I came up with.  They were both very thrilled with their new waterbottles and I was very pleased with the results.


Then to top it all off, I had won something over at AngiesPaperPassion and this is what I won.  Now I also have my own waterbottle too.  Thanks again Angie. 

Isn't that just too cool.  It's got the cricut logo and my name on it. 
 I am trying to find out the font she used.  I love it.

Birthday Bouquet

I was asked to make a Birthday Bouquet for an acquaintence of mine's daughter.  She is turning 7 on Saturday and loves the color yellow.  I used vinyl on the mylar balloon before filling it with helium.  After I filled the latex balloons I also used vinyl and placed the number 7 all over them.  Turned out pretty cool.








I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back next week for another one.

As always, have a great day and god bless.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Brenda, Those water bottles turned out awesome!!! I bet one little girl is going to be thrilled to see her balloon bouquet!! Oh yes, Congrats on your blog candy win!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Brenda, your water bottles are fantastic! Thanks for putting a link to my blog here. I really hope that you like your gifts and can use them.
    The Cricut caretridge that I used on your water bottle for your name is Opposites Attract. Let me know when you get your box of goodies!
    Thanks, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water bottle is fantastic!! Love it. How lucky you are to get all those fun gifts... I'm so glad to have found your blog.. I would love for you to stop by sometime and check out my blog.. I just became your newest follower on your blog... can't wait to see more of your blog.
    Jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great little custom touches!! Looks like a wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say