Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spooktacular Ghosts and Pumpkins

Happy Halloween everyone,

today I'm going to show you a quick tutorial using my Amazing Mold Putty and some Scentsy! This is super easy to make and can be used for any holiday you wish!

I started out by cutting some ghosts and pumpkins with my Silhouette out of chipboard.  I cut 5 pieces of each and hot glued them ontop of each other to give them some height.


I added some washi tape around my ghost to give him some dimension.  My pumpkin kinda looks like an apple :(


Then I mixed up my Amazing Mold Putty, and you can go HERE to watch
a video on how to create your own molds using the mold putty.


Molding only takes a couple of minutes and with your imagination, 
you can create any shape you want.

Once the mold has set up, I began by melting some Scentsy wax in a glass 
dish in the microwave at 1 minute intervals and poured it into my mold.


I used Clarity for my ghosts and honey dew for my pumpkins.  
I didn't have an orange colored Scentsy flavor, but you get the idea!



Then I packaged them up and made them look cute.  
Wouldn't these make cute teacher or coworker gifts?


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my cute halloween gift.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say