Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

Get Creative Challenge #15 with Limited Runs

Welcome to the 3rd Monday of the Month and another digi creation for Get Creative Challenge blog.  I'm going to be very honest and tell you I'm not so good at this digi challenge, but I'm trying.  I love trying new things and joining this challenge blog was more for me to have a reason to use up my STASH of STUFF!  I thought I would force myself to use what I have and NOT buy anything.  So far so good!

Here is my image from Limited Runs.  I chose this image because I knew I wanted to make hubby's 4th of July Birthday invitations with it.
This month's challenge is to use 1 fiber, 1 sticker and 1 printed paper.


I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out.  I really didn't get the coloring right at all but I will still use this image again to make his invitations.

So ...


I created this card also.  I like this so much better.  My coloring is still not good at all, but I am really happy with how this came together.

Make sure to head on over to Get Creative Challenge blog and join in the fun.  You must use 1 fiber, 1 printed paper and 1 sticker to be eligible for the challenge.  Can't wait to see what you create.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say