Followers

Monday, April 20, 2015

Get Creative Challenge #13, Lacy Sunshine Steampunk

It's the 3rd Monday of the month and time for me to show off another card I made for the Get Creative Challenge blog.  I've had so much fun so far being on the design team.  

Here is the image I chose for this month's challenge which is using Pink, Purple and Green in your project.  Two of my favorite colors, yeah ME!!!

 And here is my card:

I colored her with various inks, chalks and markers.  (I'm still new to using digi stamps and hope to get some cool markers to play with).  What would you recommend I purchase?  Oh yeah, I also gave her a pink stripe in her hair because if I could, I would!
Of course I also used my Amazing Casting Products to mold my gears and added a bit of bling to them and also colored them with alcohol inks.


Here is a closeup.  I also used the Sizzex folder to create the background that I embossed with my cuddlebug on metal tape and then colored with alcohol inks in pink, purple and green.  I love this technique.  Then I pop dotted Mona Steampunk Ethereal Enchantress to the card base so that she became the focal of the card.  I did not add a sentiment this time because this card could mean anything to anybody.  
I love the grunge look of this card.

I hope you've enjoyed my card and please hop over to Get Creative Challenge blog and join us!  Remember though, you must use the colors Pink, Purple and Green on your project.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say