Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lasting Memories #67 - "Sentimental" Journey

Good morning and happy Sunday to you all,


Today's layout for the Lasting Memories post is all about Sentiments.  Titles, to me, are the most important part of a layout.  Sometimes just the title is enough for me and I don't add journaling.  I suppose I should so that others may know why I scrapped the pictures or the story behind them, but sometimes I just don't feel the need.  This layout is of my daughter and granddaughter at Thanksgiving
I used the MyMemories Suite V3 again.  I haven't done any traditional scrapbooking for awhile because I have just fallen in love with digital scrapping.  I also have a hidden agenda that I will tell you all about in a few weeks, so I hope you come back each week to check out my layouts.  Everything on this page was "free" and that to me is a wonderful thing.  The "title" was built using the Word Art Designer.  First I created it in the pinkish color, using the color picker from the flowers on the layout.  Then I created the "title" again using the Gradient color using three colors from the page and layered it upon the pinkish title.  I just love the way this turned out and it took just a few minutes to create.  If you haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet, you should really think about it.  I didn't think I would like it much because I love the touchy-feely of the embellishments, but honestly I have to say this has been so much fun.
Now I hope I've inspired you to create a layout using a Sentiment and if you like this layout you might want to think about purchasing the MyMemories software.  You can use this code:  STMMMS28873 and you will get $10 off the software and also $10 worth of downloads.  My Memories also has a ton of free stuff and you don't have to spend too much money.

7 comments:

  1. The colors you chose work so perfectly with your Grandaughter's shirt! I love this color combo! And I hear ya on the Title. That is all you need usually. Fun layout this week Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet pics and the colors of your layout fit them perfectly. Great fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Brenda. I agree with you, sometimes the title is just enough isn't it. Gorgeous LO and beautiful photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Brenda and OMG!! love you PK ornament so adorable!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say