I feel so bad that I haven't posted in almost a month. It's not that I haven't been creative, it's just that time is not my friend anymore. I have been really busy with work and by the time I get home at night after 10 hours, I have no desire to do anything but put my feet up and veg out. I have been creating though. I made a bunch of stuff for a craft fair I had 2 weeks ago. It went pretty good, sold things that I didn't really think would go and the stuff I made especially for the show didn't. Weird economy...I have about 68 ornaments left over. I guess all my family and friends are getting ornaments again this year. Ha, ha, ha I promise I will post some photos this coming weekend. I've changed shifts slightly at work and now I have Sundays off...yeah.
On to another subject...As most of you know my daughter and her family live in Colorado...ok, let me rephrase that...THEY HAVE MOVED TO SOUTH DAKOTA. LOL Sorry, I am just so excited that they moved back. Now I get to see my granddaughter grow up in real life and not via webcam or photos. She is sooooo cute. They have been here for almost two weeks now and it's been awesome. So that's what's been keeping me from posting too. I just haven't had much "me" time. My DD got a job already and Bella is attending daycare. She seems to be adjusting well. My SIL will be moving here in the middle of December and we will all be able to enjoy Bella's first Christmas and birthday together.
OK, one more thing to post: Tonight I received a posting from my bestie blogger friend, Kristal over at Kandrewdesigns She gave me an award. Boy do I feel special right now.
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Well, I am wholeheartedly thanking Kristal. She has been such an inspiration to me. I have learned so much from her and hope to meet her one day soon. Florida is too far from me and California will be just as far, but one never knows when fate will step in. Thank you so very, very much Kristal!!!
My eight things...hmmmm
1. I was born in Wiesbaden, Germany and lived there until I was 16. I miss my family and the culture, but America has become my home.
2. I have been married for almost 16 years to my best friend. It's indescribable how I feel about him. He has been my rock when I was swimming in quick sand, wow, that sounds like he is drowning me. what i mean is he has been very supportive. it was late when i wrote this and when i reread it today i realized how bad that sounded..
3. I have 3 beautiful children whom I love and adore very much.
4. I have 2 gorgeous grandchildren. Bella will be 1 on December 31st and Draven is
3 1/2. He will be moving to Hawaii in December with his mom and stepdad, but he will come here during the summer months
5. I love crafting in many different mediums. I have worked and continue to work with jewelry making, mosaics, cross-stitch, scrapbooking, and cardmaking. I am sure there are other things I've done, but I could go on forever.
6. I am a crime book buff. I love to read James Patterson and John Grisham. They are for sure my favorite authors.
7. I definitely believe you should do onto others as you would want them to do to you because Karma will bite you in the butt. LOL I hope you see the humor in that last part.
8. I love Reality TV. How sad is that? But I am addicted to both Survivor and The Amazing Race. I have recently started watching Undercover Boss and I think I would love my boss to do my job sometime. bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa
Ok, so now I have to pick 8 blogs to pass this award onto. That's the toughest part of accepting this award. It's just because I love so many of you and also I am afraid that I will pass this onto someone who already has received it. But I guess that's okay, because Kristal got this award 4 times. WOOT WOOT You go girl!!!
Joy at Joy's Life
Ali at Found in the Ali
Michelle at Michellesdigitalcreations
Neighen at Scrappin3rdeeschik
Angie at Angiespaperpassion
Terri at Terrisproul
Courtney at Courtscrafts
Star at Starspaperpassion
Okay, I hope you all didn't get bored with all my rambling, but that's what happens when you finally get some computer time and have a desire to ramble. LOL
As always, have a great day and god bless.