Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pink Ladies Tree

Good morning Crafties,

I totally forgot to post this tree I made right before Christmas.  I made a similar tree a couple of years ago and you can view the entire tutorial HERE.

Here's a quick recap of what we do:

We are a group of Ladies and Gents that get together every Sunday to throw darts and raise money for cancer.  We donate $500, a blanket (that is handmade by one of our Pink Ladies) and sometimes a plant or flowers each time to a "local person" with cancer primarily to help with everyday expenses.  That could be anything from personal items, groceries or gas to get to and from doctor appointments.  It's their money and they can do whatever they want with it.  We occasionally also hold fundraisers to obtain funds that we then give away.

We had our Christmas party and I made this tree for our table as a centerpiece.  I printed the ribbons onto pink cardstock and cut the "Snowflake" using my cricut.


Now the pictures really do not do this tree justice, but it did turn out pretty cool.

Now while Christmas has been long over, this tree is still up at the bar.  Troy, our bar owner and sponsor of the Pink Ladies says it represents the Pink Ladies all year long, not just at Christmas time!  It just thrills me when I know people like my creations.

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say