Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Adding Non Crafting Products for Pendant making

Good Morning friends

Today I want to show you a simple way to embellish a pendant after creating it with the Amazing Mold Rubber and Amazing Casting Products.


I started out with this pendant I had received a while back.  I recreated it with my Amazing Mold Rubber and you can see HERE how you mix that up.  I also used my Amazing Casting Resin with the Flo Green Dye to create the pendant and HERE are the instructions for mixing that up.


I purchased these fingernail decals at my Dollar Tree for crafting.  I just loved the design and knew I could use them for some sort of crafting project.  2 full sheets for a dollar, oh yeah!  I created a template and cut out the decal and placed it inside the middle of the pendant.


I also wanted to add some bling to the pendant.  I pop dotted a few silver rhinestones to some vinyl backing and colored them with a black sharpie.  I glued them to the front of the pendant with some E6000.


I knew I needed a finding for the back of the pendant, but didn't have any on hand.  
I did however have these beauties and with some pliers ... 


I was able to straighten and flatten them.


Using some E6000 I glued the finding to the back of the pendant.


I also added some Amazing Clear Cast resin to the inside of the pendant keeping the
 nail decal in place and here you have an awesome pendant.

I hope you enjoyed my pendant today.  I love comments, so please let me know what you think and do tell me what non crafting product you use in your crafts.

As always, have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say