Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Animal crackers to toy fun

Good morning friends,

I totally forgot about this project I made this last fall.  I was watching my grand kids a lot and while they were here often, they were getting bored with their toys.  I always tried to find new things to entertain them but I was running out of ideas until one day while we were playing tea party.  The kids had some animal crackers and we were using them to play with while eating them.  Ooops... now they were all gone and they wanted to play more.  Well, Amazing Crafting Products to the rescue.

I "found" a couple more animal crackers since I don't ever completely run out of them and made a mold using my Amazing Mold Putty.  I added some Orange Alumidust to the Amazing Casting Resin and let them set up for about 10 minutes.


Now I just needed to sand the edges so that they weren't too sharp for the kiddos and now they have animal crackers for their tea parties that will NEVER run out.


I hope you've enjoyed this simple tutorial, but do tell me what you 
would mold if you wanted your kiddos or grand babies to have some unlimited fun playing!

As always, have a great day and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say