Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Festive Fridays

good morning all -

I just wanted to quickly let you know that I will be participating in "Festive Fridays" blog hop.  I will have a complete listing after this post.  The hop will be every other friday starting January 14th and go all year long.  This hop is to give you ideas for christmas cards through the year and when the hop is completed I should have at least 24 different cards and ready for mailing.  Then I won't have to make them all at once. 

Here is the list:

 Brenda Lee Burfeind (that's me, hahaha)


I hope you will join me and the other great ladies during our year long hop.  It will be a Festive adventure.

As always, have a great day and god bless

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see what fun things everyone creates... I had alot of fun helping you today mom. Cant wait for two weeks to help again :)

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say