Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cricutless Card for Challenge

Good afternoon all

Today I want to show a quick and easy card I made for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at Morethanfavors.  This week challenge was a color challenge.  Pink, Green and Brown were the colors.  I love this combination.  I made a cricutless card.  Wow, I can't believe it.  I have a personal challenge when I make my cards for any challenges that I enter.  My personal challenge is to use my scraps and stash.  So here we go.  I had this paperpack that I got at Walmart.  It's the Best Occasions Scrap Pack.  It's got a lot of pastels in it and really liked the pink with white flowers.  Really love this pack.  I was in a swap over the holidays and my swapper (is that right?) sent me this very pretty ribbon.  It's pink, green and brown...yeah.  She also sent me these cute velvet brads.  Yup, there were brown ones.  Then she also sent me this stamp set from Basic Grey.  The stamps are:  Just Because, I miss you (used on the card), You're amazing, two different flowers and a dashed line.  Super cute stamp set.  I used my EK border punch of the little dots to make the rosette.  I love making them lately.  I used my McGill Bow punch  and adorned it with a rhinestone I colored green.  I stamped the sentiment in green on pink cardstock and then layered on brown cardstock.  Again, this card was super, super easy and took no time at all.  The hardest part of the card was getting my rosette to cooperate.  LOL 


As always, have a great day and god bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say