Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work

Top of the day all -

just a quick post to keep you updated on up and coming things.

Remember to check back tomorrow for our Festive Fridays bloghop.  Click on the picture on the left if you don't know what I am talking about.

Today I am at work and creating on my Gypsy for a challenge I want to enter.  I love my "real" job cuz it allows me to create, create and create some more.  My only problem is that when I get home at night I am too tuckered to cut and assemble what I've created.  I knew my gypsy would come in handy, but then the files just sit there.  Ugh.  I don't have another day off till next Tuesday, but with some determination I will find the time to cut this file and assemble and post pictures for the challenge by Sunday.  

I also wanted to let you know to check back here for an announcement coming soon.  I am so excited.  You know when something exciting happens and you can't tell anyone for a while...well that is happening right now and I am busting at the seams...ssshhhhhhh, zipping my lips now.

Well, I guess I should be done rambling for awhile and hope to see you all tomorrow for the Festive Fridays bloghop.

As always, have a great day and god bless.

1 comment:

My favorites have this to say