Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Good morning and I hope you are having a wonderful Easter Sunday.

I wanted to quickly show a project I made using a bit of a lot of different mediums.

I needed a new Easter (Spring) wreath and started with a plastic lid from an ice cream pail
and cut the inside of it out.
Then I added some green shimmered ribbon and wrapped the "wreath" 
Now comes the fun part...embellishing
I used some Delight Paperclay to create the eggs and bunny
I added some of Terri Sproul's Mixers directly to the clay and mixed it 

Here you can see the color difference. 
Then I used a bunny cookie cutter and cut it out 

Delight is a very lightweight air dry clay.  I added a dew drop for his eye from the Robin's Nest and also tear drops for the "inside" ear part. 
The eggs are also made from the Delight paperclay.  I added Terri Sproul Mixers directly to the clay and mixed and pulled the clay and mixed a bit more.  DO NOT over mix as the colors will get muddy. 
and cut the "eggs" out 
Here are some things I made with the Delight Clay

Also added a few dew drops again. 
The "spring" medallion is also made from the Delight clay and I added some sticker letters and covered it with 3D crystal lacquer.
The butterfly is made with two part casting resin.  I love using my Amazing Mold Putty.  
I used a hairclip that was a butterfly and made a mold of it
 The flower is made of paper using the Robin's Nest Sorbet line.  I love the glitter that's in this paper.  

So I hope you like my Spring Wreath and hope you have a great Easter Sunday and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brenda! Belated Easter wishes and I hope you enjoyed your day with family, friends and good things!

    Love this project! Everything you used pulled together so well and it looks just great!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say