Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party Hat

Hi all

Second post of the day?  Wow, I am on a roll.  LOL

I wanted to quick share the party hat I made for Bella.  All I did was took a piece of paper 6 by 11 and formed it into a party hat.  You know the ones you can buy for a birthday party.  I adhered both sides together with my ATG fun and formed the party hat.  Kristal over at Kandrewdesigns had made a crown a while back for the Knock out Breast Cancer.  She gave the file for free and I snagged it up.  Thanks again Kristal.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but now I am glad I grabbed it.  I altered it a little bit by making it smaller top to bottom and then I adhered it to the party hat.  I used the same letters that I had used for the cupcake wrappers and adhered them to the crown.  I then punched two holes on either side of the party hat and added some elastic.  I can't wait to see it on her.  I didn't go too overboard on embellishing it or adding too much detail because, if I know my granddaughter she won't leave it on for long anyway.  She doesn't like anything on her head.

As always, have a great day and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say