Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Advent Calendar and Tray

Hi guys,

I have a bit of computer time today, so I am trying to get as many postings up today as possible.  LOL  Might be a little overwhelming.

I was over at Joy's Life the other day for the advent hop and she had made this cute tray with gingerbread men.  Anyway, I took a little spin off of it and made this.  Let me know what you think.  The gingerbread men were cut from SCAL and are all magnetic and the little oven mit was also cut from SCAL and it is also a magnet, so it can be moved to each day.  I used puffy paint to decorate the gingerbread men and I cut each day out in green and red vinyl and adhered them. I glue dotted the mints around the cookie pan and tied a simple bow as a hanger.  I used my crop a dial to punch the hole in the tin and it worked real well.  I gave this to one of my best friends.  She really seemed to like it.



I then kinda took another spin off and made this for a fellow coworker.  She likes apples and her entire kitchen is decorated with them.  So I bought this tray at the local Family Dollar store and cut these cute apples from A Child's Year.  First I cut them in red with the letters cut out and then I cut them in green and glued them together.  The red is glitter paper and it gives it such a cool effect.




As always, have a great day and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say