Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cupcake Wrappers

Good day all,

I made another video.  Yeah me.  LOL  Now if I just knew how to edit and splice and all that fun stuff all you pros know how to do.  I don't have alot of time to create my videos, but I will learn slowly.  If anyone out there has any good tutorials and can tell me what editing programs you like I'd very much appreciate it.

On to my project...Bella, my granddaughter is turning 1 on December 31st.  What a great birthday, huh?  I want to make her first birthday very special, so I am making cupcake wrappers.  Our theme for her birthday is Princess and Frogs.  Frogs you might ask?  Well, all of my kids had a special theme as they were growing up and you always received something of that theme for each birthday, christmas or special occassion.  My daughter picked tree frogs for Bella.  I know you might think that's kinda weird, but really there are a lot of frogs that are super duper cute.  I am really loving it.  Anyway, this post has nothing to do with frogs.  Hehehe.

I used SCAL and a plain cupcake wrapper to dress up her cupcakes.  I welded Bella's name onto the cupcake wrapper and then I used my new Cri-Kits (green glitter pen) that I won over at Joy's Life to write Princess on the wrapper.  I used the font Fiolix Girls with my SCAL.  This is probably one of my favorite fonts.  The pens really work great.  Then I cut Bella's name out in the DCWV All Dressed Up Glitter Stack in green and adhered them to her name.  SO stinking cute, if I do say so myself.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy my video and please leave a comment to help me better myself with my video making.  I appreciate all comments and take them very seriously.  If you can give me and hints or tips please do so.



As always, have a great day and god bless.

1 comment:

  1. Another great video! I am sure every one will love the cupcake wrappers, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say