Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

Here comes my Mommy

Good day

Just wanted to share a quick post on a sign I made for my soon to be DIL's SIL.  Wow, now how was that for an introduction?

Mandy's (my soon to be DIL) brother was getting married and his soon to be wife had a child from a previous relationship and he was going to be in the wedding.  They wanted him to carry a sign as he walked down the aisle.  So Mandy got this wooden sign at Michaels and painted it a light gray with yellow trim.  Their wedding colors were gray, yellow and silver.


She then brought it over to me to have my vinyl a saying.  


Her soon to be SIL loved it!

Not all projects need to be complicated and sometimes it just feels good to make something simple.

As always, have a great day and God Bless!


1 comment:

  1. This idea is lovely - perfect for including children in the special day.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say