Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get Creative Challange #19 "Fishing in the dark"

Hi all,

I am so sorry if you came last Monday to view my card for the Get Creative Challenge blog.  I was on vacation and forgot my charger to my computer and then when I got home I forgot all about blogging my card.  I FAILED!  My car was up on the challenge blog though so I hope you had a chance to view it.

This is the image I chose for this month's challenge from Cute as a Button.

Our theme was you had to add stars.  I immediately knew 
I wanted my card to represent "Fishing in the Dark" 
and this is how it turned out:



I hope you will head over to the challenge blog HERE and join in the fun!  There are prizes to be given away also, just make sure you are following the theme "Stars" for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon.

As always, have a great day and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say