Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good morning...

Are you stunned to see me?  Yeah, me too.  I've been missing in action for so long it took me almost half an hour just to figure out the "new" blogger.  My world has been pretty crazy since last fall.  ALOT has happened, not all good, but not all bad either.  I will probably tell you a little bit at a time with my new posts, but for today I just wanted to share a project I made.  I wanted to to reapply for the DT at Creative Paper Clay, but as my life is...time got away from me.  I was supposed to have this post up yesterday, but alas, I didn't.  Since I made the project, I thought I'd post it anyway.

I took a plastic napkin ring
Rolled out my paper clay between two skewers to
keep the clay even 
covered my plastic napkin ring with it and rolled it
over a wood grain texture plate 
and painted it brown 
then I made a mold with my Amazing Mold Putty from
an earring of a leaf
added my paperclay to it 
once the paper clay dried I sanded the leaf a bit  
and painted and glued the leaves to my covered
napkin ring. 
I think these will be so cute for the upcoming 
Thanksgiving dinner.

So I hope you've enjoyed the project, even though I was late for the Design Team, I thought I'd share it with you anyway.  If you have never heard of Creative Paperclay, go check out the blog here.

Now, I am going to start blogging on a more regular basis starting next week sometime.  I have a few fresh ideas for some giveaways and I will tell you all about it in the very near future.  Leave me a comment on my project and you will be the first in line for a "surprise".



2 comments:

My favorites have this to say