Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Layout Thursday "Mushroom"

Good day all,

Welcome to Layout Thursday. Every Thursday I will be posting a new layout and a challenge. You will have one week to link up your challenge and enter at the bottom of this post. Send your friends and fellow scrappers. This weeks challenge is to use any layout design but you must use a vegetation, ie something like a fruit, vegetable, tree, etc. So in this layout I used mushrooms.


The mushrooms were cut in SCAL. I added ribbon and red dots to simulate her outfit. It's a very simple yet colorful page I think. The bigger mushroom holds the journaling on the inside.  I also used SCAL to spell out Mushroom and then used the blackout feature to layer it.  I love the picture of her peaking out of the hood just too bad it was so dark. Though I am so glad that I can relive these memories through my scrapbooking.


Too bad this picture was so dark.

Journaling hidden inside of mushroom














Okay, now it's your turn. Use the link at the bottom to add your challenge submission. Everyone has his or her unique way of scrapbooking and I want to see how each of you interpret your own style. Remember, have fun!!!


As always, have a great day and god bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say