Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Welcome any time of the year Sign

Good morning friends,

I just wanted to share a quicky sign I made.

I saw something similar on Pintrest and wanted to try it.

I got these boards at my local craft store on clearance
and drilled holes with my dremel approximately 1.5 inches apart. 


Then I glued a pop tab to the back of the board with my trusty E6000 glue!


While that was setting up I cut Welcome with my cricut on blue vinyl.


Using and old room key I burnished the transfer paper to the vinyl,


and then burnished that to the board itself.


Then again using my cricut I cut 12 tags of this shiny blue cardstock


and some season pictures out of white vinyl.


And here is my quicky sign.


Fall


Winter


Spring


and Summer.

I hope you've enjoyed the sign I made.  Remember, not everything has to be complicated to make!

As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say